On 12/12/2008 2:40 PM, Jacob Meuser wrote:
Who knows about -M?  I'm serious.  I've never used that option before,
and it's totally nonobvious that I should look through the man page to
find it.

uh, you're saying it's totally nonobvious that people should read the
manuals of tools they are using?

In my case, I didn't know it existed, I always just looked at the + files in /var/db/pkg (which is far less intuitive than -M, but I already knew they were there).

Perhaps pkg_info packagename should note the existence of a README.OpenBSD if one exists?