Thank you for reply.

2009/5/6 Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org>

> On 2009/05/06 06:45, Andrej Elizarov wrote:
> > First, to configure boost there is bootstrap.sh, which one compile bjam
> > utility needed to compile boost.
> > Some files in boost out-of-tar has no permissions for execution, so chmod
> is
> > only way to build bjam.
> > Don't know.. may be overwrite "extract" in Makefile and use combination
> > (umask,tar -p)?
>
> either chmod in pre-configure, or if it's only bootstrap.sh that's a
> problem, do something like this in pre-configure or do-configure:

       cd ${WRKDIR}; ${SH} bootstrap.sh

yes, i solve this  by adding chmod in port-configure.

> > Second, just weird situation, boost can't find bzlib.h while compiling. I
> > have one of course in /usr/local/include.
>
> it probably needs some -I${LOCALBASE}/include somewhere.

Can't find where, but there is some usefull flags for ./bjam,
like sNO_BZIP2=1, sNO_ZLIB=1, and sBZIP2_INCLUDE=/usr/local/include.
There is another strange for me thing.
on console from ${WRKSRC}:
#./bjam -sNO_BZIP=1 -sNO_ZLIB=1
works
but in Makefile:
BJAM_CONFIG=  "-sNO_BZIP2=1 -sNO_ZLIB=1"
do-build:
             @cd ${WRKSRC} && ./bjam ${BJAM_CONFIG}
#make do-build
get errors like (in this case) "warning: NO_BZIP2 should be either '0' or
'1' "
this mean BJAM_CONFIG not used properly. BJAM_CONFIG with more then one
option, does not work.