Working my way through the ports manual and
it didn't take me too long to get stuck.  :)

I can get MonetDB sources either as one big bz2
or lzma file, or as multiple tar.gz archives.

Further complicating things is the version number
is not the same across the different tar.gz files.

This is what I tried, but I think it's wrong---I think
PKGNAME is just for building packages, not for
retreiving sources.

    V=              1.36.1
    DISTNAME=       MonetDB-${V}
    PKGNAME-main=           MonetDB-${V}
    PKGNAME-clients=        MonetDB-client-${V}
    PKGNAME-monetdb5=       MonetDB5-server-5.18.1
    PKGNAME-sql=            MonetDB-SQL-2.36.1
    DIST_SUBDIR =           monetdb
    CATEGORIES=     databases
    MASTER_SITES=   http://monetdb.cwi.nl/downloads/sources/Feb2010/

Thanks,