On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 11:47:30AM -0700, Ryan Freeman wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 05:23:47PM +0100, Federico G. Schwindt wrote:
> > > [..]
> > >
> > >   Hrmm, weird. Can I have your config.log?
> >
> >   Try the diff below instead. The previous one depends on a GCC diff I have
> > in my tree. Sorry.
> >
> >   f.-
>
> this newest diff allows the package to build, i too suffered
> from the same issue where it broke and hadn't had time to complain
> yet ;) packages and installs perfect now as of today's (apr 25)
> snapshot on i386.
>
> the only issue i notice with this update, while very nicely done
> gtk interface and runs so-so as long as i don't use scaling,

well, the XVideo support is a nice way around that :)  however, it
acts a little strange on my machine.  I have to go to fullscreen
mode and then back to windowed to be able to use it in windowed
mode.  not much of an issue to me though, since it's a side effect
of having fast fullscreen capabilities ;)

--
jake...@sdf.lonestar.org