Hi all!
I've updated from version 1.3 to 1.96.
Had to do some patching because bonnie++ now implements big file support
but uses off64_t, creat64, open64, etc from linux.
Also contacted the maintainer who asked me to remove it from this port.

I have small error when installing the package because of a man page:
Weird subject line in /usr/local/man/cat1/bon_csv2html.0:
 bon_csv2html program to convert CSV format Bonnie++ data to a HTML form
using ta
bles suitable for display on a web page. NB Lynx can't  display this
properly, a
nd due to the size it probably requires 1024x768 monitor to display
properly.
Weird subject line in /usr/local/man/cat1/bon_csv2html.0:
 bon_csv2txt program to convert CSV format Bonnie++ data to plain-text
format sui
table for pasting into an email or reading on a Braille display.
Can't parse /usr/local/man/cat1/bon_csv2html.0 (not a manpage ?)
Weird subject line in /usr/local/man/cat1/bon_csv2txt.0:
 bon_csv2html program to convert CSV format Bonnie++ data to a HTML form
using ta
bles suitable for display on a web page. NB Lynx can't  display this
properly, a
nd due to the size it probably requires 1024x768 monitor to display
properly.
Weird subject line in /usr/local/man/cat1/bon_csv2txt.0:
 bon_csv2txt program to convert CSV format Bonnie++ data to plain-text
format sui
table for pasting into an email or reading on a Braille display.
Can't parse /usr/local/man/cat1/bon_csv2txt.0 (not a manpage ?)

How can I correct this?

As there were no patches directory, when I did a cvs -uNp that didn't
show up so instead of providing a diff inline here's the full port:
 http://cosmico.net/tmp/bonnie++1.96.tgz