On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 07:23:11PM -0700, Thomas Frohwein wrote:
> Please find attached this port of the 3DS emulator citra. It can run homebrew
> and other 3DS roms. Comes with a commandline binary (citra) and a Qt one
> (citra-qt). Like many other emulators, it requires USE_WXNEEDED to run
> unfortunately. Based on my testing, the emulation speed seems good for 2D
> games, but 3D games run a little sluggish on this i7-6820HQ with Intel HD
> Graphics 530.

Hey Thomas,

As per #openbsd-gaming, I got this built and tested on my amd64 desktop
yesterday.  Builds and packages fine and runs things.  Notes inline below.

> A few notes on the port:
>
> - versioning - right now based on numbering of nightly (670). Alternatives
> might
>   be the date of the nightly, e.g. 20180427. Let me know if there's a
>   preference.
> - listed license information on all relevant builtin libs. Let me know if this
>   is too detailed.

I think this license listing you have is excellent, very easy to discern where
licenses are on the components.

> - I tried to disable builtin dependencies where possible, like cryptopp and
>   enet.
> - I can't get soundtouch from ports to work because of a type incompatibility
>   short* vs. float* (same problem exists for dolphin emulator). Apparently
>   these ports are set up for integer samples, while our ports version is not
>   (additional information can be found here:
>   https://www.surina.net/soundtouch/README.html
>   under 3.1 Supported sample data formats for anyone who might be luckier than
>   me in troubleshooting this).
> - The inclusion of submodules follows the way it's been done with
>   emulators/ppsspp.
> - I disabled WebService which is for telemetry and pulls in additional
>   dependencies.
>
> I put my fastmail email address as maintainer email. I'm planning to switch
> all
> the ports with my ymail address to this one over time. Will keep ymail address
> still available for the lifecycle of 6.3.
>
> All tests pass in 'make test'.

You might want to run fmt -72 on the pkg/DESCR file.
There might also be desire to have the rmdir commands one-per-line rather than
giving a single rmdir command several arguments with \ to split lines in the
post-extract part.

Outside of that it looks good from what I can see, thanks for the port!

-ryan