Il giorno ven 21 dic 2018, 10:29 Solene Rapenne <sol...@perso.pw> ha
scritto:

> when starting vagalum, the gtk window appear but also pop an error "error
> while
> initialize audio system" and the console output reports "**
> (vagalume:25148):
> CRITICAL **: 10:17:42.301: Error creating GStreamer elements"
>
> $HOMEPAGE doesn't exist anymore and version 0.8.2 is from 2010
>
> does someone know how to fix this?

Quoting from wikipedia (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last.fm):
<<The site formerly offered a radio streaming service, which was
discontinued on 28 April 2014. The ability to access the large catalogue of
music stored on the site was later removed entirely, replaced by links to
YouTube and Spotify where available.>>

So I think vagalume can be safely removed from the tree.

Ciao,
David