Hello

On desktop I always use Thunderbird for MUA.

Thunderbird is clean and lite, handling protocol well.

But for mobile (I primarily use iOS), I couldn't find a good MUA to use.

I tried almost every release on appStore (outlook, edison, bluemail, spark, mymail...), they are either too complicated to use, or not following email standard (for example, can't choose plaintext composer, or can't setup sender auth username different from the email address, or never handle SSL correctly), or showing the message body ugly.

Can you suggest a suitable mobile MUA? it should like thunderbird, be fast, clean, standard, and easy to use.

Thanks.
(sorry for this OT message)