Thanks for the reply Wietse.

This is my scenario:

mail in > postfix policy_check -> content_filter -> deliver

I noticed that when I'm using policy_check the action allows it to be
delivered.
After changing it I was able to send from policy_check to my footer pipe
script.

Is there a way to do another action like for example, calling a specific
transport after the content filter finishes its job?

For example:

mail in > content_filter -> "action=filter transport:" -> deliver ?

So I can route the message within the right transport after it goes to the
content filter.

I'm not sure it this is the right way to do it.

Thanks once again.