Thanks!

We are currently considering using PostGIS Topology only to maintain a topology aware copy of the data (to be used for analyses where topology matters) and use the original geometry (containing circular strings) when we have to (re)generate output geometry.

BTW: Is cgal/sfcgal going to replace geos eventually? It would be great if this limitation (= curved geometries being a second class citizen) was somehow lifted in future versions PostGIS.

Regards,

Reijer Copier
IDgis bv

Volg IDgis op LinkedIn! <http://www.linkedin.com/company/idgis>