Greetings

I’m addressing you on behalf of the HR department of a large company. Our
enterprise is connected with a great number of various activities, like:
- real estate– companies setting-up and winding-up – bank accounts opening and
maintenance – logistics– private undertaking services – etc.

Currently, we are looking for managers in Europe:
- salary 2.300 euro + bonus
- 1-2 working hours per day
- optimal timetable

If you would like to be a regional manager in Europe send us your contact
information on email:c v @ e u r j o b s . o r g [please delete spaces before
sending]
Full name:Country:E-mail:Mobile phone-number:

Attention! We need just the people residing in Europe.

Please, write your name and Telephone Number so that our manager could contact
you and conduct an interview.