Good Day,

I will like to make a reservation for my guests coming to your country

on the below dates and i want you to confirm the availability and

total cost to me.

Guest Names:
1)Mrs.jacuse lout,
(2) Mrs. ClaraOdoms,
(3) Mr. Williams  Robert.

Check IN:SEP.25th 2011
Check OUT:SEP.29TH 2011
Rooms Needed: 3 SINGLE ROOMS
3\4 STARS HOTEL

Kindly get back to me with the total cost for their stay and advice if

you accept visa or master credit cards because the clients willing to

made the payment via credit cards immediately.

Note,clients want to settle the total cost for the entire stay
immediately,so i need the entire stay cost.And also email me
the cost in Euro.{s.inf...@gmail.com}

Best regards,
RESERVATION DEPARTMENT
This message was sent by Auto Mail Sender Standard Edition: a powerful and
easy-to-use email sender to be used to send emails automatically.