Dear sir,

Nice day.

We are professional metals supplier---- Xuzhou Aojia Chemical Technolgy Co.,
Ltd.
We take supplying all kinds of metals as our main business. Following are our
main products:

1、Lead ingot
2、Tin ingot
3、Zinc ingot
4、Aluminum ingot
5、Copper ingot
6、Magnesium ingot
7、Zinc  powder
8、Tin powder
9、Copper alloy powder
10、scrap copper

With the full endeavor of the staff,we have established long-term cooperation
relationship with many
companies and factories all over the world. If you have interest please contact
me.

Hereby, we ensure you the products with excellent quality and reasonable price
since our chemical plant
possesses a complete set of advanced equipments and mature management which
enable the
manufacture can be efficient. Thus, We can customize what the clients need at
any time .

Sincerely, we are looking forward to your reply .

Best regards.

Jim

www.aojiachem.net
Tel: 86-0516-83629901
Fax: 86-0516-83629902
E-mail:ad...@chem-aojia.com
Sky:jim.smith456
MSN:xuzhouao...@hotmail.com
Add: Xuzhou huaihai west road ,suhao times square.