Dear Sir or Madam:

Nice to know about you from your buying lead via the website,I know you are
going to import some goods from China to Your country.
  This is Ivan work at an international logistics company named API as a sales
manager,we are one of the leader forwarder company in China and we have setted
up the compeleted agent netword around the world,so we can provide you a
competitve sea/air/courier freight to you that can help you to save your cost.

  Below is the introduction of our company,looking forwarder to receiving your
feedback:

  ALL PORTS INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS (CHINA) LTD.  have been established since
1995 with a Head Office in Hong Kong, branches in Shenzhen and Shanghai and
established brother Agents in all major ports of China. We can handle all kinds
of shipments, import & export throughout China. Over the years our Company has
built a team of experienced, reliable and professional individuals to handle
your shipments smoothly. We have favorable rates with many Shipping Lines and
Airlines and we can provide honest service and clear communication.

  Our complete range of logistics services include :

  LCL / FCL / AIR / EXPRESS COURIER / BREAKBULK / PROJECT / INLAND
TRUCKING/TRANSPORT

  OUR DAILY SHIPMENT REPORT OFFERS YOU “REAL TIME” SHIPMENT STATUS & UPDATES

  WAREHOUSING / BOND & FREE TAX WAREHOUSE OPTIONS

  CUSTOMS CLEARANCE SERVICES

  VALUE ADDED SERVICES :  CO/FORM-A/FORM-E/ FUMIGATION/ INSURANCE /EMBASSY
STAMPS ETC

  We cover the following :

Shanghai/Tianjin/Qingdao/Xiamen/Ningbo/Zhangjiagang/Nanjing/Fuzhou/Huangpu/Shenzhen/Hongkong
 and many more Ports/Airport in China.......

If you have any shipments from China please do not hesitate to send me with
your inquiry, I would like to offer you my best personal attention and
competitive pricing.

We would be happy for you to compare our Rates and Service with our competitors
and we are sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

所有报价请自行加上6.83%的增值税,谢谢!

Thanks & Regards
============================
Ivan Ma(I'm always at your service)
Sales Manager
Tel     : 0086-755-61628191          Fax: 86-755-61628189
Mobile: 0086-13632814942
QQ    : 2355640687
Skype: ivan695704322
E-Mail: sale...@allports.cn