Dear Sir or Madame,

First, we are very glad to know from the Internet that you are in the business
of non-ferrous metals.

I would like to inform you that our company could supply the following products
with high quality and a competitive price.

Lead ingot/magnesium ingot/ tin ingot/copper ingot /copper scrap/electrolytic
copper/aluminum wire/zinc/tin/antimony/etc.

If you are interest in any items, please feel free to contact us.

Hope to establish a win-win business relationship with your company.

Best regards,

Frank

Company: Baoding Jing Sheng Import and Export Trade Co.,LTD

Add: Rm802, Unit2, Building 9. RongYuBoTing, Baoding, China

Mob.86-18932688484Tel:86-312-5308165 URL: www.bdjingsheng.com