Dear Sir,
Good day! This is Jason from Nanjing Xuang Chemical Co.,Ltd. Glad to get your
info at website.We are writing to you to establish long-term trade relations
with you.
Our company is professional in chemical raw materials. The cooperation
companies between us are from worldwide.
Our hot selling products are:
Aluminium Ingot
Copper ScrapOxide (Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxide/Zinc Oxide,etc.,)Silicon Metal
441# 553# 3303#HDPE/LDPE/LLDPE
We have our own factory,so we can supply all kinds of chemicals with good
quality and competitive price.FREE SAMPLES are available. Should you have any
question,just E-mail or add my skype:jasonxuangThank you!
NOTICE:1.       Supply ability: We can offer 20 tons
per week separately .2.       If you need sample,they
are free for you,but the freight fee is on your charge
.3.       SGS certificate is available based on your
needs.
Best regardsJason