Dear Sirs,
Good day !

We are JINYI INDUTSTY LIMITED,glad to know you are the purchasing of   the
aluminium ingot on the Internet.We are the manufacturers of chemicals,our main
product is copper sulphate, Titanium  Dioxide,copper  oxide   black ,and we are
the biggest manufacturer of chemicals  inHebei Province now.As the
manufacturers , we  also  supply   you  Pesticides and fertilizers ,which the
goods as per your request that  we  can supply.

Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be
happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.
Looking forward to your early reply!
Faithfully,
Yours
Amy