Dear Purchasing manager,

Glad to contact with you!

Our company is a high-tech enterprise which mainly engaged in researching,
developing, manufacturing and selling all kinds of non-ferrous metal materials.
The main products are following:

zinc ingots, zinc alloys, lead ingots, aluminum ingots, aluminium alloys,
aluminium sheet, aluminium anodes, tin ingot, antimony ingot, magnesium ingot,
and different kinds of scrap metal, Copper Wire Scrap, Aluminium Scrap, etc.

If you are interested in any our products, please let us know. We would be very
interested in receiving your detailed inquiry, against which we will send you
the quotation immediately. We assure you the best quality, the most competitive
price, and the best service.

Hope to co-operate with your esteemed company. Wishing you very success!

Best regards,

Jenny

Shikaitong International Metal Material(Beijing) Co.,Ltd
Add:No. 41 HengYe Second Street ,YongLe Economic Zone,TongZhou District ,BeiJing
Tel:+86-010-56218782
Fax:+86-010-58129696