Dear pressemeldungen,
This is Bruce  from GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT CO., LTD. We can
provide you for sea transportation and air transportation and many options
transportation projects. Our shipping service has covered in all the seaports
and airports in China, and can ship the cargo to your destination.
Sea transportation:
l  we can ship the cargo in 20ft, 40ft,40hq and other FCL container.
l  if the cargo is less than one container, we can ship it by LCL
container.
l  from all Chinese seaports to your destination seaports.
l  providing service of picking up cargo from factory and custom clearance
Air transportation:
l  We can ship the cargo by air or express as your required;
l  from all Chinese airports to your destination;
l  providing service of picking up cargo from factory and custom clearance

Dear, if you have some shipment in hand from China, pls do not hesitate to
contact with me, We are sure to provide you best rate and service asap.
Yours faithfully,  BruceGLOBAL INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT CO., LTDTEL: 022-27056708EMAIL: brucezhang_agent@sina.comADDRESS: 18TH FLOOR, YUNXIANG BUILING, NO.72 XIKANG ROAD, BINHAI NEW AREA, TIJIAN CITY, CHINA