Dear Friend,
Pls let me introduce myself, my name is Mr. Bell, Director of Coastline
Logistics Co.,Ltd.
We are a well established freight forwarder and movers, whose office is located
in Shanghai,China and we can arrange shipments from China,
Our service include as follows :
Ocean Freight Shipping, Ocean Freight Forwarding, and Full Container Shipping
Freight Consolidation and Distribution Air freight shipping Customs Brokerage
Trucking and local door delivery (service by vans, flatbeds and specialized
equipment) LTL / Less than Truckload Freight Service LCL / Less than Container
Load Services Warehousing and Distribution Exhibition / Project / Oversize
Cargo Maritime InsuranceI look forward to working closely with you and your
company in the near future for mutual benefits.
Have a good day!

Thank you.
Best regards,
Bell
Customer Service Coastline Logistics Co.,Ltd
NO. 396 HEBIN NORTH ROAD,PUDONG NEW AREA,SHANGHAI CITY,CHINA Tel +86 021
31009837 | Mob +86 18201955317 | Email:b...@coast-logistics.com |
Skype:Bell.Coastline