Title: Life Member
Life Member
Dear Researcher/Author,
Being a platform for international academic exchange, and foster the interchange of ideas and information among investigators. We are glad to invite you to become an Life Member and to publish three articles without APC.
The Privilege of Life Member
Before Dec. 20, 2016, being the life member, you can publish one paper without APC in any journal in the next half a year. Secondly, you can publish other two papers without APC in the suggested journals in the next half a year.
Journals by Academic Fields
The application date due is before Dec. 20, 2016. More information of our Life Members, please pay a visit to:
Furthermore, you can also Achieve 50% off to publish articles in any journals in the next 3 years.
To unsubscribe this email, please click: