Title: Paper Publication
Paper Publication
To Whom It May Concern,
We sincerely tell you a good news of paper publishing without APC in suggested journals so as to support a preferable platform for you and every scholar else to share more scientific and technological achievements from different fields.
Privilege for Publication in the Recommended Journal
We’d like to inform you a piece of good news. You honorable authors are lucky to enjoy the privilege of paper publication without APC in the recommended journals before November 30th, 2016.
In regard to more recommended journals, please visit:
Reduced APCs for Paper Publication in the Other Journals
Before November 30th, 2016, you will have the privilege of 40% off of original APC for paper publication in the other journals.
You will find more details by visiting our website link:
Majority of the publications from us can be searched by Google Scholar, WorldCat, Academickeys, ResearchBib, etc.
Visiting the unsubscribe website link and submitting your application, more emails won't be received from us any longer if you want: