I'm reaching out to invite you to launch your art collection with us here at
VIDA.

At VIDA, we give our artists an online platform where they can easily translate
their artwork into elegant apparel and accessories, and we wanted to invite you
to upload your artwork and launch a VIDA collection based on your portfolio. We
are a Google Ventures backed company that's been featured at the Golden Globes
and on TechCrunch, Women's Wear Daily, and Fashion Times amongst others. We've
closely partnered and showcased our artists' work with some amazing companies
including HSN (Home Shopping Network) broadcast in 100 Million Households.

On VIDA, artists can translate artwork :
http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NIM+0qDp0DagwGAu2f2BfNut-p9eC+InJtx4umYDAoJcy/Tq5vUPHkvp1jSujNEE7aXmnP0Ak2sE4Fm4kp5+744h3
 from any medium - oil paintings, sculptures, watercolor, charcoal sketches,
photography, or any artistic medium that can be photographed or scanned. We
welcome all forms of expression, really. I'm including a sample image below so
you can see how art can translate into beautifully designed apparel and
accessories using our design studio.

We handle all the manufacturing, shipping, and distribution for you. VIDA is
100% free to use and each and every one of our artists receives a portion of
net revenues from their design sales! We're also constantly showcasing the best
work from our community to major partners and brands.

Plus, we are a company that cares. We provide literacy programs to our makers
and factory workers where they learn to read, write, and do basic math and
build a better life for generations to come.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. In the meantime, check
out our design studio by clicking here. :
http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NIM+0qDp0DagwGAu2f2BfNut-p9eC+InJtx4umYDAoJcy/Tq5vUPHkvp1jSujNEE7aXmnP0Ak2sE4Fm4kp5+744h3
 We welcome you to test out our design studio to see how your artwork might
translate to a variety of products from scarves to tops and totes.

I look forward to seeing your designs on VIDA! Please feel free to let me know
if you have any questions at all.

Erica
http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NIM+0qDp0DagwGAu2f2BfNut-p9eC+InJtx4umYDAoJcy/Tq5vUPHkvp1jSujNEE7aXmnP0Ak2sE4Fm4kp5+744h3
http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NIM+0qDp0DagwGAu2f2BfNut-p9eC+InJtx4umYDAoJcy/Tq5vUPHkvp1jSujNEE7aXmnP0Ak2sE4Fm4kp5+744h3

 :

VIDA & Co.
1177 Polk Street #303 | San Francisco CA 94109
This email was sent to pressemeldungen@lists.wikimedia.org

Unsubscribe :
http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NIM+0qDp0DagwGAu2f2BfNut-p9eC+InJtx6BxzddB9aPDcaQhqxozAHhURRE0H4qyqdYBYgTwbp/zflPk5Ur+Is9Unsubscribehttp://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NIM+0qDp0DagwGAu2f2BfNut-p9eC+InJtx6BxzddB9aPDcaQhqxozAHhURRE0H4qyqdYBYgTwbp/zflPk5Ur+Is9