It's been at least a few monthssince the last time I had the chance to share
something amazing withyou but if you recall you really made a mint on that last
company.

Earlier today I got lucky because as I was having a bite with one of mygood
friends who works at a top banking firm, he let me in on a little"secret".

Basically they're working on closing a deal for a forbes 100pharmaceutical
company to purchase the entirety of a small drug makerthat's just completed a
cure for prostate tumors.

The company that's being acquired is trading at just a few penniesright now but
the big pharma is paying around a buck a share for it.

This means if you grab shares today you'll be able to make at least tentimes
what you put in.

The symbol which you need to give your broker or put into yourbrokerage is the
first letterof each of these words:

Quick
Sun
Main
Goal

Together they make up the 4 letter symbol which you need. Act quicklybefore
other people get wind of this.