Hello My Dear

Calvary Greetings in the name of the ALMIGHTY

I am Mrs Hannah Allan  from United State's of America.  I am married to Late
Mr. Allan Joseph  who is a wealthy business man here in BurkinaFaso we were
married for many years without a child before he died after a brief illness

Before his sudden death we where devoted christian When my late husband was
alive he deposited the sum of  Eight Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ($
8,700,000.00,) in one of the prime bank here in Burkina Faso Presently this
money is still with the Bank,

I am very sick from Kidney cancer that i may not last till the next two months
according to my doctor so now i decided to donate this money to a honest
individual who will use it to work for Almighty, orphans, widow and maintenance
of church to fulfill the vow i and my late husband made to Almighty, and i have
chosen you after praying.

I want this money to be use as i have said since i do not have any child to
inherit it and our relatives are all unbelievers and i don't want our hard earn
money to be used in ungodly way so you will take 40% of the fund for your
effort and use the remaining as i stated, as soon as i read from you i will
give you more details on how to achieve it, I need your urgent reply as i don't
know what tomorrow will result,  i wish you the best in life. Please Always
remember me in your prayers.

I am waiting for your immediate reply.

May God Bless you,
Mrs Hannah Allan.