Mr Frank Lee Morgan

INSPECTION UNIT

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport

Hello,

 I am Mr Frank Lee Morgan the Director Inspection Unit/United
Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield Atlanta International
Airport Georgia USA. During my recent withheld package routine
check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned
shipment from a Diplomat from London and when scanned it revealed
an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing
approximately 50kg each. The consignment was abandoned because
the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the
consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to
avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay
for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is about $3,
800 USD. On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more
than $2 Million to $2.5 Million each and the consignment is still
left in our Storage House here at the Hartsfield Atlanta
International Airport Georgia till date. The details of the
consignment including your name, your email address and the
official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are
tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes. However, to enable me confirm if
you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the director
of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your current
Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it
corresponds with the address on the official documents including
the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that
this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United
States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the
delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of
this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official
email account.

So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will
advise you send the required details to my private email address
which is ( dnp9...@outlook.com) for quick processing and
response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk
boxes, I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your
acceptance and proceed to your address ! for delivery. Lastly, be
informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact
you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want
us to transact this business and share the money equally since
the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States
Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so
immediately the confirmation is made, I will pay for the United
States Non Inspection Fee and arrange for the boxes to be
delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid
any more trouble. But I will share it 50%/50% with you. But you
have to assure me of my 50% share.

Below is my direct telephone number but if you are unable to
reach me know that I am on inspection just email me and make sure
you include your mobile number so that I can give you a call.
+13052501683

 I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Mr Frank Lee Morgan
Director Inspection Unit Hartsfield Atlanta
International Airport 574 Airport South Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30349-
864