Hello
 My name is Francis Vaz, purchasing manager of   Al Abbar Group of company UAE.
 I saw your email <pressemeldungen@lists.wikimedia.org> from your website and
we are interested in your product.

 We would like to make a trial order from you and if possible place an order
with you.
 Due to our company protocol, our order list are enclosed in our Excel
spreadsheet which is safe and protected.
 The file is protected with our security software so unauthorized users cannot
view it.
 You would be required for authentication so please sign in correctly to view.
 Please we would need you best price for this order as we hope to maintain a
long lastin relationship.
 Which is your prefered payment term. TT or LC, kindly respond.

 Below in the excel spread sheet, you would find our order.
 Also if your price is competitive, our agent would visit your company .
 Find our order below in the online Excel spreadsheet.

  View Order List .Online Spreadsheet

    Best Regards

IMPORTANT NOTICE
If you have recieved this email which is not intended for you, Its confidential
so please delete it.

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail  Best regards,

  FRANCIS VAZ | Purchasing Manager
 T:  +9714 3901362 |  M: +97150 4835062 |  E: franc...@alabbarrgroup.com |
www.alabbargroup.com