TradeKey
Inquiry
08-April-2018
To reply this email, please use "Reply" button at the bottom of email
Subject :  Buyer Inquiry

Buyer is interested in trading with your company. Stand out from the competition, be the first to reply!

Buyer is also looking for express order
  Message from Sender
  Hello,

I am Sergio from Villa St Limited, Madrid Spain. I have gone through your company profile.
We are regular buyers of some products you have on display.
We are interested in some products already, so pls let me know what are your company terms? Reply ASAP. Thanks

Regards,

Mr. Sergio Nesta
Purchasing Manager

  Sender Contact Information
Contact Person Sergio Nesta
Company Villa St Limited, Spain
Membership Status GoldKey Plus Member
TrustPoints 742
State Madrid
Country Spain
Message Origin 90.209.47.198
Complete contact details available only to Premium Members
Disclaimer: TradeKey.com shall not be liable for any lost profits or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of or in connection with this message, our web site content, our services or the activities of any of the users of our web site.
Report Irrelevant or Spam
TradeKey (Pvt.) Limited P.O. Box 69088, Riyadh 11547, Saudi Arabia