To view it online, please go here:
http://track.nanasi.info/campaigns/webversion/MzU1Mw==/NDAzNzM2/MTQ=<br /><br
/>Hello,<br /><br />Apologies for emailing you like this out of the blue.<br
/><br />My name is Annie-Mai and I am the Editorial lead at EditorialPR in the
UK. I am contacting you because I have a client at the moment that's interested
in being featured on your website.<br /><br />Would you be interested in
accepting a sponsored article? We will provide the post and just ask that you
publish it along with one link to my clients website. All our posts are really
excellent quality and carefully written to fit the style and theme of your
website, we really pride ourselves on this and I am sure you would not be
disappointed.<br /><br />If this is something you would consider, please let me
know as soon as you can and I will supply you with the full details of the
EditorialPR.com<br /><br />This e-mail message (and its attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is
intended only for the individual named addressee. You should not review,
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be
destroyed, arrive late, incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore,
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of the