Title: Notification: Business Message from Mr.Eric Jacobsen,
Mail Notification --- Made-in-China.com
Dear Supplier,

Made-in-China.com would like to let you know that you have just received a new business message which is saved in the Message Centre of your member home (Virtual Office) within the next 1 year. We suggest you sign in with your Email to view or reply the message.For your convenience, a copy of this message is also provided below.

Message Details

Message Subject Inquiry about your product
Message Content Dear,

Please check the attached quotation sheet. May I know your email address? If you can match our rates then let me know.

I wait for your reply.

Regards,
Mr.Eric Jacobsen,

Message Basics and Contact Details

Message code WYpaQNoCqLfx
Date & time sent 2018-04-19 05:01:43 (GMT+08:00) Beijing, Hong Kong
Sender Mr.Eric Jacobsen,
Company SASA Sanayi A.S
Email To view the email address, please sign in your account.
(NOTE: Please login your Virtual Office to reply the message but DO NOT REPLY to en_notificat...@made-in-china.com)
Telephone 49-702-8033951
Fax
Country/Region Australia
Homepage http://www.made-in-china.com/traderoom/dzm141772436166
Sender's IP Address 213.136.*.*
Sender's IP Location Australia

Reply Now!

Note:
1) Sender's IP information is for reference only, but NOT guaranteed or verified by Made-in-China.com;
2) Send us complaint if you are receiving unsolicited messages (SPAM and/or Duplicate Messages), threatening or harassing messages, suspicious messages about fee advance or money transfer ... etc.

* This notification service is provided by http://www.made-in-china.com *

Source Quality Products Made in China