Sir,

We are brokering an Investment deal in your country on behalf of a client. This
deal will involve the eventual investment of  36M.(Thirty Six Million Dollars)
in your country. We are by this letter offering you our partnership, so as to
allow us have you as a representative and manager of invested funds in your
country.

If you are Interested in this offer of partnership please respond, we will send
you an elaborate proposal and details of this offer.

Thanks,
John Anthony, Esq.

---