THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY

Ref To : pressemeldungen@lists.wikimedia.org ,

Please confirm below shipping document receipt to validate accordingly if your address is correct, before we submit to our outlet office for dispatchment;

Thank you for using On Demand Delivery.
Please do not reply to this email; it is used to send automated emails and is not monitored for responses. If you have any questions, please contact DHL Support.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is from DHL and may contain confidential business information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this E-Mail and its attachments is strictly prohibited.
DHL Express - Excellence. Simply delivered.