• Hi, friend
          Wish everything with you and your esteemed company!
          This is Broderick from Comeon sport bags manufacturer which covers 6000 square meters and with over 350 workers,we produce backpack, duffle bag, hand bag, shoulder bag, brief case, computer bag, travel bag, waist bag, wallet, pencil case, shopping bag, cosmetic bag etc. also has been authorized by Disney and verified by Alibaba.
          Our main customer is mainly in Europe market and the brand is
          Superdry, Next, Ted baker, Weird Fish, Head UK etc.
          By the way, The price of bag you inquiried is more favorable. Please email me back if you need to know more information.
          Thanks in advance and have a nice day !
          Best Regards
          Broderick
          MP/WhatsApp:+86 18079449495
          Email: broder...@comeon-bags.com
          Website:http://comeon-gymbag.en.alibaba.com
          Add: Xingfeng Road,Fenghuangwei,Tangli,Fenggang,Dongguan,Guangdong