-------- Original message --------From: "Paul H. Tarver" <p...@tpcqpc.com>
Date: 20/11/21  04:24  (GMT+10:00) To: profoxt...@leafe.com Subject: ReFox Or
Something Like It Ok, confession time: I've never had to un-compile a Foxpro
.exe file. I'veprided myself on doing a pretty good job of backing up and
protecting mysource code. Until today when I ran into a situation with a client
who hasan application I last compiled in 2018. At some point after
thatcompilation, I must have accidently deleted one of the forms used by
theapplication. I still have a previous copy of the form from 2016, but
therechanges made in between. I've checked every backup I have and apparently
thedeletion must have occurred more than a year ago.  I was aware that ReFox
exists and since I do have the 2018 version of thecompiled application, I
figured I would try ReFox to extract the form so Icould edit the 2016 version
of the form to update the old version to thelatest version.  However, every
time I try to download the latest version of Refox, it getseither blocked by my
browser or it immediately gets deleted by my antiviruseven though I've told
both to allow the download. So my question is this: IsReFox the way to go or is
there another way I can accomplish this? Thanks in advance! Paul H. Tarver
Tarver Program Consultants, Inc.  --- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts
---multipart/alternative  text/plain (text body -- kept)
https://leafe.com/archivesThis message:
https://leafe.com/archives/byMID/002d01d7dd69$e0dd40e0$a297c2a0$@tpcqpc.com**
All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise, are the opinions of the
to the messages for those lawyers who are too stupid to see the obvious.Report
[OT] Abuse:
http://leafe.com/reportAbuse/002d01d7dd69$e0dd40e0$a297c2a0$@tpcqpc.com