You can setup Nginx to proxy both Alertmanager and Prometheus itself on different http port.

regards.

sunils...@gmail.com wrote:
Now the challenge is , AlertManager is directly associated with PRometheus and when I access AlertManager , All the source links ate pointing to Prometheus directly .
Can we configure alertmanager source URL to TLS URL of Prometheus  ?