Hello,

I work with an ASP.NET Core API that uses sessions to store the user's
state. The API calls out to many other different microservices to run logic
based on the user's request, we update and save the state on the server,
and return the relevant information in the response. I'm looking to be able
to troubleshoot performance issues by looking at metrics for an entire
session. I roughly understand how I can add timing metrics, but what is the
mechanism I'd use to differentiate sessions, and even similar requests
within the session? For example, I'd like to know that the third identical
request that was made on a given session took 43 seconds while the others
were only 2 seconds. If I use a label for session id, I won't see the
individual request timings... would I need to create an additional "request
id" label that I can use? Perhaps pull the Activity.Current trace id that
is used for exemplars? Not sure what the best practices are here.