Not really... one of the use cases I'm trying to solve for is an
anonymization use case. We will have several app's writing protobuf records
and the data will pass through an anonymization layer. The anonymizer
inspects the schema's for all incoming data and will transform the pii
fields. Since I will be defining the custom options that will be used by
the app dev's, I will have precompiled classes available for reference just
like the code shows.

So what I'm trying to figure out is, using the DynamicMessage API and
having parsed a Descriptor, how do I find all the fields which have been
annotated with the (isPii = true) option.