Hi Florian,

Thanks for your quick response. I'm stuck on this.

1) It's not working. When I send the protobuf to the backend server (it's
not our api nor server) using the first method, I get a right response. But
using the second method I receive this error:
ProtoBuf.ProtoException: Invalid wire-type; this usually means you have
over-written a file without truncating or setting the length; see
https://stackoverflow.com/q/2152978/23354
   at ProtoBuf.ProtoReader.StartSubItem(ProtoReader reader) in
C:\code\protobuf-net\src\protobuf-net\ProtoReader.cs:line 637
   at ProtoBuf.ProtoReader.ReadTypedObject(Object value, Int32 key,
ProtoReader reader, Type type) in
C:\code\protobuf-net\src\protobuf-net\ProtoReader.cs:line 584
   at proto_40(Object , ProtoReader )
   at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.DeserializeCore(ProtoReader reader, Type
type, Object value, Boolean noAutoCreate) in
C:\code\protobuf-net\src\protobuf-net\Meta\TypeModel.cs:line 722
   at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.Deserialize(Stream source, Object value, Type
type, SerializationContext context) in
C:\code\protobuf-net\src\protobuf-net\Meta\TypeModel.cs:line 599
   at
WebBeds.Connect.AspNetCore.Formatters.ProtobufInputFormatter.ReadRequestBodyAsync(InputFormatterContext

context)
   at
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Formatters.InputFormatter.ReadAsync(InputFormatterContext

context)
   at
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ModelBinding.Binders.BodyModelBinder.BindModelAsync(ModelBindingContext

bindingContext)
   at
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ModelBinding.ParameterBinder.BindModelAsync(ActionContext

actionContext, IModelBinder modelBinder, IValueProvider valueProvider,
ParameterDescriptor parameter, ModelMetadata metadata, Object value, Object
container)
   at
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Controllers.ControllerBinderDelegateProvider.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<<CreateBinderDelegate>g__Bind|0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeInnerFilterAsync>g__Awaited|13_0(ControllerActionInvoker

invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean
isCompleted)
   at
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeNextExceptionFilterAsync>g__Awaited|26_0(ResourceInvoker

invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean
isCompleted

2) This is the proto:

The request with the 'Meta' element:

message Request {
   Meta Meta = 1;
   repeated int32 Hotels = 2 [packed = false];
   Country Market = 3;
   repeated Room Rooms = 4;
   .bcl.DateTime CheckIn = 5;
   .bcl.DateTime CheckOut = 6;
   OptionalCriteria OptionalCriteria = 7;
}

The 'Meta' element that contains the 'CutOffTime' that we want to modify:

message Meta {
   int32 Client = 1;
   int32 Brand = 2;
   bool UseCache = 3;
   .bcl.TimeSpan CutOffTime = 4;
   bool B2C = 5;
   Language Language = 6;
   Currency Currency = 7;
   bool IncludeProviderAuditData = 8;
   SalesChannel SalesChannel = 9;
   string AgentId = 10;
}

The 'CutOffTime':

message TimeSpan {
  sint64 value = 1; // the size of the timespan (in units of the selected
scale)
  TimeSpanScale scale = 2; // the scale of the timespan [default = DAYS]
  enum TimeSpanScale {
    DAYS = 0;
    HOURS = 1;
    MINUTES = 2;