Hello,

I'm new in protobuf, and I was wondering if the following is possible. I
have a protobuf response coming from an api that contains a list of hotels.
If we imagine this response  in xml, it would be something as follows:

I need to split this into 2 pieces:

Is it possible to do this if the response is protobuf? Can I put "marks" on
this protobuf in any way? Something like using "*" below:

So I can know where a hotel starts and ends just checking this mark or
field, and then be able to substract portions of the proto byte array to
build each piece.

What I want to avoid is to parse the proto, create a java object with the
whole response, then split each response and convert each one into a
protobuf again. The idea would be to get this split by only streaming the
proto.

Thanks,
Joan.