Ryan and Kirk,

I’ve posted the three failed ballots to the CA/Browser Forum website now.

 <https://cabforum.org/2017/02/24/ballot-185-limiting-lifetime-certificates/>
https://cabforum.org/2017/02/24/ballot-185-limiting-lifetime-certificates/

<https://cabforum.org/2017/03/02/ballot-188-clarify-use-term-ca-baseline-requirements/>

https://cabforum.org/2017/03/02/ballot-188-clarify-use-term-ca-baseline-requirements/

 <https://cabforum.org/2017/07/26/ballot-202-underscore-wildcard-characters/>
https://cabforum.org/2017/07/26/ballot-202-underscore-wildcard-characters/

Please let me know if you find any other missing information that you’d like to
see on the website.

Ben