Greetings Daniel,

The data in the field you reference previously read (last year until it was
updated)  "*.gov.tr, *.k12.tr, *.pol.tr, *.mil.tr, *.tsk.tr, *.kep.tr,*.
bel.tr,*.edu.tr, *.org.tr" - so it was comma-delimited.

The answer to your second question is "yes" - the wildcard character is
meant to express the permitted subtree, but we could remove it if there
were a good reason.  If you have any suggestions, we might be able to
modify how these are expressed in this field in the CCADB. (In NSS, they
don't have the wildcard character.)

In answer to your third question about excluded subtrees, that is not
something that we have considered at this time. I don't foresee it becoming
a new column in the report or modifying interpretation of the current CCADB
field.  I am not sure whether that excluded-subtrees logic is in the code.
I could investigate that further if needed.

Please let us know if we can provide further clarification.

Thanks,
Ben Wilson
Mozilla Root Program