Thanks Miro!

On Thu, 2023-07-27 at 19:28 +0200, Miro Hrončok wrote:
> On 27. 07. 23 18:26, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
> > ⬢ [fedora-toolbox:38] ❯ rpmdistro-repoquery fedora rawhide --
> > enablerepo=fedora-source --whatrequires python-pytest-flake8
>
> Always use the actual binary package name for queries like this, as
> only the
> actual package name will show all dependencies that happen to require
> differetn virtual provide:
>
> $ repoquery -q --repo=rawhide{,-source} --whatrequires python3-
> pytest-flake8
> cvise-0:2.4.0-3.fc36.src
> python-cssutils-0:2.6.0-2.fc38.src
> python-nashpy-0:0.0.37-1.fc39.src
> python-pyunicorn-0:0.6.1-12.fc38.src

nashpy is fixed, but I'll take a look at the others. Given the disttags
they look like they FTBFSed anyway (cvise is fc36, ouch!)

I won't retire pytest-flake8 until after checking the dependents, just
in case we still need to hotfix it (though my preference will be to
drop it as it should never have been run)

Best,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
identities: