hjebbers wrote:
On Feb 12, 2:06 pm, Dave Angel <da...@ieee.org> wrote:
hjebbers wrote:
On Feb 12, 3:41 am, a...@pythoncraft.com (Aahz) wrote:
In article <34fcf680-1aa4-4835-9eba-3db3249f3...@q16g2000yqq.googlegroups.com>,
hjebbers <hjebb...@gmail.com> wrote:
the error is a windows thing, I can make a screenshot of it, but I can
not copy/paste text.
In that case, you need to -- very carefully -- make sure you transcribe
exactly the message that you see on the screen.
--
Aahz (a...@pythoncraft.com)           <*>        http://www.pythoncraft.com/
"At Resolver we've found it useful to short-circuit any doubt and just refer to comments in code as 'lies'. :-)"

You select a rectangle of the text by selecting with the mouse, then
using right-click to put it in the clipboard.

If that doesn't work, you haven't yet enabled QuickEdit mode.  Use
right-click on the DOS box's title bar.  Choose Properties.  Select the
first tab, which is Options.

You should then see a selection box called "Quick Edit Mode".  Turn it
on, and you won't have this problem again.

DaveA

Hi Dave,

thanks.
but the message is not in the DOS box (or "Command Prompt").
I do run the program in a DOS box (or "Command Prompt"), but the error
is a windows dialog box.
I can not select in this dialog box.

kind regards,
henk-jan

Whoops! I agree those dialog boxes that don't support select/copy are a pain. Sorry my response wasn't applicable.

DaveA