* Steve Holden:
Alf P. Steinbach wrote:
You may note that that Wikipedia article refers to an article that I
wrote about pointers in C++.

It's a broken link, referring to a non-existent server.

Yes, sorry.

It's been that way a long time, and for the same reason my C++ tutorial, the only one linked to from the C++ FAQ, is also off-line.

However, if you're interested then copies of the "pointers" doc are likely to be floating around (at one time some mention of it somewhere generated very high traffic over a few weeks, people downloading the PDF, and then I almost reversed my decision not to have ads...).

Cheers & hth.,

- Alf