On 18/05/2015 12:49, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
On Mon, 18 May 2015 08:18 pm, alister wrote:

On Mon, 18 May 2015 15:21:05 +1000, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

As part of Red Hat's move to Python 3, yum is officially deprecated and
replaced by dnf:

http://dnf.baseurl.org/2015/05/11/yum-is-dead-long-live-dnf/

Quote:

     Yum would not survive the “Python 3 as default” Fedora initiative
     meanwhile DNF is able to run on Python 2 and Python 3.

Poor choice of name DNF= Did Not Finish

:-)

Computer programs, like art, are never finished, merely abandoned.

Except for TeX, of course, which upon Donald Knuth's death will be released
as version π and all remaining bugs declared to be features.

I didn't realise that there is an emoticon depicting Stonehenge, thanks for that :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence