On 02/05/2016 12:55 PM, Sven R. Kunze wrote:
On 05.02.2016 15:48, Bernardo Sulzbach wrote:
On 02/05/2016 12:42 PM, Sven R. Kunze wrote:

PS: I do competitive programming, I use these modules every couple of
days
when compared to other modules. so didn't give much thought when
posting to
the mailing list. sorry for that.

Competitive programming? That sounds interesting. :)

I wonder why you *can* use this amount of already done stuff in
competitive programming. When I was into that you could use what the
standard library of the language gave you and nothing else.

AFAICT, heapq is part of the standard lib. :)

Yes. I thought he was talking about XHEAP. However, rereading makes it look like he meant heapq indeed.