Hello maintainer,

Please see the following notes with regards to python-managesieve:

Author: Mike O'Connor
Version: 0.4.dfsg-1
Timestamp: 2009-05-21 06:50:39.453938+00:00

REJECT

The license file indicates that several files are LGPL 2.1.  I don't find any
files which are under the LGPL.  I find files under the GPL, which isn't
mentioned.

stew

----

Also note: I wonder about using the Python license as written here.  This
license is arranges as an agreement between the Python Software Foundation and
the Licensee.  However I don't know what that does for our distributability, as
the Python Software Foundation isn't a copyright holder.  I DO see other
software packages in the archive that seem to be doing this, however.