Hi,
I don't think this is a bug, but despite the documentation, I can't find a
solution to my problems…

=========
Problem 1
I'm trying to instantiate a `Page` based on its id, but I can't seem to find
something that does… The closest to it seems to be
"page_from_repository('Q'+pageId)", but I get
      "pywikibot.exceptions.UnknownExtensionError: Wikibase is not implemented
for [mywikifamily:fr]."

>From there on, I don't know what to do.
=========

=========
Problem 2
I'm using a personal wiki, self hosted, where read is for registered users only
:
> #Gestion des langues
> $wgPageLanguageUseDB = true ;
> $wgGroupPermissions['sysop']['pagelang'] = true;
>
> # The following permissions were set based on your choice in the installer
> $wgGroupPermissions['*']['edit'] = false; //pour formations = true
> $wgGroupPermissions['*']['read'] = false; //pour formations = true
> # Prevent new user registrations except by sysops
> $wgGroupPermissions['*']['createaccount'] = false;
When I try to connect (I have created a bot for myself, configured my wiki
family, my user-config and my user-password). The system refuses :
     "pywikibot.exceptions.NoUsernameError: Username '[blabla@blablaBot]' does
not have read permissions on [mywikifamily:fr]."
Then, if I comment my access rights, everything works fine. Later on, if I
uncomment my access rights, it still works fine. How could I configure my
rights without resorting to that strange/dangerous workaround? I have spent
hours on that and have not found a solution
=========

Sorry about those personal problems, which are not bugs, and which could be
documented. But despite hours of searching, I haven't found out where they
would be documented… Thanks to whoever takes the time to read this (let alone,
reply…)