Hello! I would like to suggest adding new feature to pywikipedia in
replace.py. This feature will give ability to use multipatterns in the
same time and will require adding new parameter e.x.
-multipatt:{number higher than 2}. Why? Because very often many of us,
bot operators, have to change more than one thing in edited articles.
Now it requires typing and executing more than one command which is a
bit time-consuming.

Example of use of a new repalce.py with this feature:
python replace.py -file:mylist -multipatt:2 "old text" "new one"
"another thing to change" "and the replacement"

I will be truly grateful if you add this improvement to replace.py.

patrol...@pl.wiki