I have a nice conversation with myself. :-) Experiments show that settings
within the fix itself suppress any parameter on command line. -summary
parameter works only if I completely delete the 'msg': section from the fix.
This is true even if I change the 'hu': in the 'msg': of the fix to any
other language code, while working in huwiki!

--
Bináris